Wither Wither

Hmm,

Fucking rad in my opinion.
I loved the perpectives. Very, very cool.
5/5.

Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

Haha

Oh, Jason and crew,
how do you come up with such hilariously random stupidity?

Nameless 6 Vol.2 Part 2/2 Nameless 6 Vol.2 Part 2/2

Well,

I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed this.

Make a Preloader! Make a Preloader!

omglol.

Not only did you do a nice, spiffy job on the tutorial part, you got in some good humour, too! "School sucks, but go anyways." lol! Awesome, awesome preloader tutorial type thing-a-majig. The loopage wasn't bad, what's that guy talking about? I thought it sounded fine. Anyhoo, I shall be using this in the distant future, since I'm a big lazyface and will never get around to it. :3

TechnoSurff TechnoSurff

Haha

Pretty cool! He kinda moved slow, but it wasn't terribly slow, like, it was a good speed. I really liked this one. Good job here. I gave it a five :]

Flash Hero Flash Hero

Well,,

It seemed to be pretty awesome, but it was pretty hard. I'm not some kinda Guitar Hero n00b or anything, (I have the game) but I went on easy and seemed to be like I was on hard or something. It was pretty difficult. Maybe work on making "Easy" a little more... Easy...
Haha, but other than that it was pretty cool. I really liked how good the "Flash Hero" 'logo' thingy looked. It was pretty awesome. Also, maybe a selection of songs to begin with, instead of just one. (Like the real G.H has.)

Tubby Beat Tubby Beat

Hahaha.

Hahaha, it's funny how the people who reviewed mostly sucked up to you and told you it was amazing, but the people who actually told you their honest opinions (that they thought it sucked butts) were like "sorry, Mr.Fulp for telling you my opinion. Please don't delete my file D: D: " Lol.. It's also funny the way they gave you a bunch of pointers on how to make your audio submissions better. ha! Anyways, I guess I'm just wasting my time reviewing this because you're obviously not going to read it :P

Peaceful dreams Peaceful dreams

That sounds really nice.

It's really peaceful. Some of it reminded me of the "Gilmore Girls" theme song, haha. But most of it is really nice and original. I want to make a flash cartoon with that about something but I'm too lazy, hahaha. Well, I liked this though. Good song.

Space in the 80s Space in the 80s

woah

I really enjoyed this! Great job! I liked this a lot! I love the rhythm!