Make a Preloader! Make a Preloader!

omglol.

Not only did you do a nice, spiffy job on the tutorial part, you got in some good humour, too! "School sucks, but go anyways." lol! Awesome, awesome preloader tutorial type thing-a-majig. The loopage wasn't bad, what's that guy talking about? I thought it sounded fine. Anyhoo, I shall be using this in the distant future, since I'm a big lazyface and will never get around to it. :3

TechnoSurff TechnoSurff

Haha

Pretty cool! He kinda moved slow, but it wasn't terribly slow, like, it was a good speed. I really liked this one. Good job here. I gave it a five :]

Flash Hero Flash Hero

Well,,

It seemed to be pretty awesome, but it was pretty hard. I'm not some kinda Guitar Hero n00b or anything, (I have the game) but I went on easy and seemed to be like I was on hard or something. It was pretty difficult. Maybe work on making "Easy" a little more... Easy...
Haha, but other than that it was pretty cool. I really liked how good the "Flash Hero" 'logo' thingy looked. It was pretty awesome. Also, maybe a selection of songs to begin with, instead of just one. (Like the real G.H has.)

! Music Mania ! ! Music Mania !

OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING

I totally love this game. You are PURE GENIOUS. I love it!! So much fun! I must go and play some more! 5/5!

Coolio-Niato responds:

Thank you =) We make it for you guys =D

Peace,
Coolio-N

NIghtmare Excape NIghtmare Excape

Well,

I found a few things, like the wine, rope, magnet, note, and something else, I think, but I couldn't go on from there. I tried putting "666" into the search thing, but nothing happened.. Perhaps if you have some sort of "help" button, that'd be better. Anyways, it looked pretty cool and I liked it.

simspet responds:

Thanks

Super Bob-omb Super Bob-omb

Pretty nice!

Cool game, you got here. I enjoyed playing it.

Mouse In Danger Mouse In Danger

Cool

I really liked this one. Very original and entertaining. This should get an award! ^_^
5/5!

adi4x responds:

Yep.. I'm having.. Your reply!

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

Lol

Good job on this, it was really funny and entertaining. You must be really clever! Hahaha. This was a really cool game/quiz thingy. I really liked it. 5/5.

Stunt Bike Draw Stunt Bike Draw

cool

I got up to level 12 and I couldn't beat it. This was an addicting game! Really cool and interesting. I liked the whole ceoncept of making my own track. And the lives thing was a good idea too.

Freddy's Shank-Fest Freddy's Shank-Fest

Hahaha.

Lol, that was a pretty cool game. Freddy kind of moved slowly but it didn't really matter. Maybe adding some blood spewing from their stomachs would add to the game. Otherwise it was pretty cool.